Follow Us @soratemplates

Friday, July 24, 2020

THIS COMPANY IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!

 



I had Lachlan attend my property on the 10/04/2020 and was told quotes take about a week. I didn't hear anything for a month so I sent a polite message on the 12/05/2020 to him asking if there's a reason I haven't received it and he said I should have and he will contact the office to see what is happening with it. still didn't hear anything from them so I ring the office on the 1/06/2020 and Jess says "sorry I will find out what's happening with it today and get back to you". nothing again so I call today Monday the 7/07/2020 first thing and leave a voicemail and receive no call back all day. I tried calling a few more times and they wouldn't answer until I rang off a different number. Coincidence? I doubt it. The excuse!? Jess says "sorry, we're just so busy".

I can't believe that getting a simple quote done and sent to a customer can be so difficult. I was nothing but polite and patient throughout this and when I said I thought this was pretty unprofessional and I'm not expecting a call back like she's promising again Jess had a little laugh. a joke is an understatement of this company!

I would not recommend using this company to anyone. honestly the service is worse than pathetic!


No comments:

Post a Comment